- The Most Eco-Friendly Cleaning Tool! If you are sustainably minded, look no further than Swedish dishcloths. These are just the kind of next-level sustainable towels that the earth needs. Reusable? Check! Compostable? Check! Still very easy to use and effective on the tough grease! Check!!
- Super Versatile! These Swedish dishcloths can be used anywhere in the house- to wipe down any surface, or give them to kids (and adults!) as meal-time napkins. You can also use them as sponges to wash dishes, pots and pans. Strong on the grease and gentle on your hands and gadgets!
- Can Be Used Wet or Dry! When wet, the dishcloths become so soft and comfortable. When dry, they are gritty enough for scouring.
- 1 Dishcloth = Equivalent to 15 Paper Towels! The Swedish dishcloths can absorb up to 20 times their own weight. Plus they are reusable and compostable! Instead of adding all the paper towels to the landfill, you will be reusing these super-absorbent and strong dishcloths again and again. They can last up to a year!
- Dishwasher & Washing Machine Safe! Once you are done using them, simply toss them in the dishwasher (top rack) or washing machine, and they will be good as new! For those of you who are busy (or simply lazy) you can even microwave them wet for 40 seconds. It makes cleaning the dishcloths a breeze.