- Eco-Friendly Blue Llama Design: The Blue Llama art is printed with non-toxic, water based ink. Printed on our high tech Swedish dish cloths that are made from a unique combination of all-natural wood pulp cellulose sourced from sustainable forests, and naturally renewable cotton fibers.
- Versatile Use: One SWEDEdish dish cloth can replace up to 17 rolls of paper towels. How you may ask? Each of our dish cloths can absorb 20 times its own weight in liquid. Use however you want; as a kitchen towel, a cleaning rag, or a wash cloth. The choice is yours!
- Produced In The USA: We source our material directly from the only manufacturer that makes authentic Swedish dishcloth material. We ship it directly to our facility in Colorado, USA where we finish all our premium products.
- Biodegradable & Compostable: Made from 70% natural wood pulp, and 30% renewable cotton. Our materials are renewable making our dish cloths truly eco-friendly. Your household and the Earth will thank you!
- Reusable & Sustainable: All the wood pulp used to make our Swedish Dishcloths is from FSC certified, sustainable re-growth forests in Sweden. You can machine was our dishcloths up to 200 times. The cotton is a 100% renewable resource, all sourced from “Fair Trade” Suppliers.