- MADE FROM NATURAL CELLULOSE & COTTON – Our Swedish dishcloths are made from a unique blend of all-natural wood pulp cellulose (70%) and cotton fibers (30%) making them more absorbent than traditional kitchen towels. Both materials are naturally sourced from sustainable supply chains to ensure an eco-friendly product
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT – No surface will be left wet. These cloths can absorb water up to 20 times their own weight and can be used more than 300 times! Each dishcloth can replace about 17 paper towel rolls which almost equals 10 pounds of waste. Save yourself money and save the planet by switching to our Swedish dishcloths.
- VERSATILE CLEANING SOLUTION – This soft dishcloth is great for washing fragile dishes, for cleaning any countertop or tight spot in your kitchen, bathroom, or office. A perfect option that can easily take care of daily spills and messes. The ideal size of the cloths makes for easy handling and wringing during use
- EASY TO CLEAN AND REUSABLE – These dishcloths are designed to be reusable and long-lasting for months. Just toss it into a washing machine or dishwasher to clean. Dry it and use it again. It will neither shrink nor lose its shape. Natural materials dry faster and prevent the growth of odor even after using for a long time
- BIODEGRADABLE AND COMPOSTABLE–Our Swedish dishcloths are 100% biodegradable. When you feel it’s time to replace, you can throw these away into your compost pile. No compost pile? You can also recycle these dishcloths with old newspapers. They degrade back into the earth leaving no harmful by-product behind