- 🌵SUPER ABSORBENT: Our cellulose dish cloth is a multipurpose tool that will not only replace your sponges but your paper towel usage, too. No surface will be left wet. These cloths can absorb water up to 20-25 times their own weight and can be used more than 50 times! Each dishcloth can replace about 20 paper towel rolls or 6 kitchen sponges which almost equals 10 pounds of waste.
- 🌍ABSOLUTE VALUE FOR MONEY: Save yourself money and save the planet by switching to our reusable swedish dish clothes. Unlike other swedish dishclothes for cleaning, our Swedish Dishcloths are hypoallergenic, so they are gentle on the skin and won’t dry to be harsh and brittle. each dish cloth becomes soft to the touch when wet, and gritty enough for scouring when dry.
- 🌲MADE FROM NATURAL CELLULOSE FROM WOODS: 8 Pack Dish Cloths (7.8″ x 7”) are made from a unique blend of all-natural wood pulp cellulose (70%) and unbleached cotton fibers (30%), More versatile than a microfibre cleaning cloth, our are perfect for wiping surfaces, washing dishes and mopping up spills as well as using for the bathroom, pets, car, garden and office.
- ♻️DURABLE & RESUSABLE: If you are looking for a more eco-friendly option to upgrade your home care, Swedish Dish Cloths are the answer, they’ll last at least 8-10 weeks and fast-drying, no more smelly odor. They’re a great alternative to those endless rolls of paper towels. Simply rinse in water after use, or throw them in a washing machine or in a dishwasher at 140°F / 60°C.
- 👍We treat our products as seriously and carefully as we treat our customers! Rigorous and responsible environmental protection attitude, strictly control each link of the production process, including raw material purchase, repeated quality inspection and testing, vacuum compression packaging, and so on. Only to create reliable quality
There are no reviews yet.